Applying for Admission
K-State applications are available June 1 to September 15.
A complete K-State application consists of:
1. Completed VMCAS online application
- September 29 Deadline
- When completing the VMCAS application you will be required to submit three evaluations. These evaluations must be from a veterinarian, your advisor or a professor, and from another person who is not related to you.
2. K-State Supplemental Application Packet, which includes:
Completed K-State Supplemental Application (pdf)
(Available May 11 - September 29)
Transcripts from ALL colleges and universities attended. These can be unofficial copies.
Non-refundable $50 USD application processing fee made payable to College of Veterinary Medicine. International applicants must submit a $50 USD cashiers check or money order.
Photocopy of GRE score report AND official GRE scores must be sent from ETS to institutional code 6334 and departmental code 0617.
Do not staple documents.
Supplemental Application submission
The supplemental material must
- be placed in ONE envelope
- postmarked no later than September 29, and
- mailed to:
Office of the Associate Dean for Admissions
Kansas State University
College of Veterinary Medicine
103 Trotter Hall
Manhattan, KS 66506-5601
Incomplete applications will not be considered.