Clinical Assistant Professor
- Bachelor of Science in Animal Sciences, Texas A&M University
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, Texas A&M University
- Residency in Food Animal Medicine & Surgery, Oklahoma State University
- Livestock Services Local Practice (4th year clinical)
- Livestock Services Medicine and Surgery (4th year clinical)
Dr. Weaver’s clinical interests include beef cattle and small ruminant production medicine and herd health, lameness, food animal theriogenology (reproduction), obstetrics, neonatology, and food animal surgery. He enjoys working with all types of cattle from commercial cow-calf and stocker operations to elite seedstock genetics, as well as performance animals such as bucking stock.