James K. Roush
Associate Dean for Academic Programs and Student Success
Professor, Small Animal Surgery
DVM, MS, DACVS
- DVM: Purdue University 1983
- Residency: University of Wisconsin-Madison 1985-88
- Master of Science: University of Wisconsin-Madison 1988
- Diplomate American College of Veterinary Surgeons, 1990.
- Veterinary Surgery I (3rd year)
- Clinical Small Animal Orthopedic Surgery (4th year)
- Ethics and Jurisprudence, 3rd year
- Bone healing and blood supply
- Osteoarthritis and articular cartilage healing
- Gait analysis
Dr. Roush’s clinical service duties are exclusively in small animal orthopedics and neurosurgery. He has been recently involved in several investigations assessing the effects of new commercial pharmaceuticals and other substances on lameness in dogs.