Associate Professor, Food Animal Therapeutics
BVSc, MS, PhD
BVSc: Bangalore Veterinary College, University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore, India
MS (Microbiology): Kansas State University
PhD (Microbiology/Epidemiology): Kansas State University
Area of Specialization
- Systems Approach to Antimicrobial Resistance in Food Animal Agriculture
- Antibiotic Alternatives and Food Animal Therapeutics
- Antimicrobial Stewardship
- Liver Abscesses in Feedlot Cattle
- Food animal production medicine (swine and cattle) with an emphasis on antimicrobial resistance.
- Epidemiology of drug resistant bacterial nosocomial infections in small and large animals.
- Clinical implications of antimicrobial resistance.
- Veterinary Bacteriology and Mycology (VDMP 838/DMP 814; 2nd year DVM/Graduate Students)
- Antimicrobial Stewardship in Veterinary Medicine (DMP 895/DMP 995; Graduate Students)
- Topics in Global Veterinary Medicine (VCS 820; Guest Lecture)
- Topics in Backyard Poultry (VDMP 891; Guest Lecture on Antimicrobial Resistance in Poultry Production)