Center for Outcomes Research and Epidemiology
The Center for Outcomes Research and Epidemiology (CORE) at Kansas State University is an interdisciplinary research and training center focused on the application and extension of outcomes research and epidemiology in animal health.
Our collaborative team excels in population-based and quantitative approaches to enhance animal health for the benefit of animals and society. Our research and training programs capitalize on our expertise in epidemiology, economics, research design, data analysis and interpretation, risk assessment, mathematical modeling, veterinary medicine, production agriculture, and population health management. We promote excellence in experimental, observational, and research synthesis methods, and strive to deliver valid information that enables evidence-based and data-driven decisions.
Project & program consultation/collaboration
- Design, assessment and implementation of population-based research
- Management and coordination of data collection
Analysis & reporting activities
- Statistical analysis of observational and experimental data
- Economic analyses/economic impact of decisions
- Comparative clinical effectiveness of interventions
Education & training
- Short-course training programs on outcomes research and epidemiology, online, on-site or at KSU
- Presentations to groups at conferences, seminars or meetings