1. K-State home
  2. »College of Veterinary Medicine
  3. »Education
  4. »Clinical Sciences
  5. »Faculty Leave and Travel Requests

College of Veterinary Medicine

Faculty Leave and Travel Requests

Leave Requests

TimeClock Instructional Video

Out-of-State Travel Requests and Reimbursements

Faculty Leave and Travel Request Instructions
  • Out of State Request link
    • If you are traveling out of state, complete the information at this link.on this page.
    • If you have questions regarding the funding source, contact Dr. Davis.
    • Out of State Instruction Link
  • Call Cara Koerperich at 2-5401 or visit her office in the Dean's Business Office Trotter 102.
  • You make your own lodging and will be reimbursed
    • Make sure to bring an itemized bill from the hotel after your stay.
  • If traveling internationally make sure you follow FMD ProtocolsComplete your On-line Leave Request (this is to ask for Official Leave).
  • When you return, complete your Reimbursement RequestConsulting Travel, when applicable: make sure your consulting request has been completed and approved