- May 9-September 17, 2019: Applicants complete and submit all materials required for VMCAS and K-State Supplemental applications. All deadlines correspond with VMCAS deadlines, and admission applications are processed as they are received.
- September-October, 2019: Applicants are notified and invited to campus to interview for their seat in the Class of 2024 on either January 3, 4, or 5, 2020.
- January, 2020: After the conclusion of interviews, official correspondence is distributed, notifying all candidates of one of the following:
- Offer to join the Class of 2024
- Placed on the alternate list
- Declined admission for this application cycle
- April 15, 2020: Deadline for offers to communicate their admission decision.
- May, 2020: Final transcript evaluations and permanent records prepared by Admissions Office.
- January-May, 2020: Counseling for unsuccessful applicants with the Assistant Dean of Admissions available.