Faculty Leave and Travel Requests
TimeClock Instructional Video
Out-of-State Travel Requests and Reimbursements
CVM Business Services - Travel
University FY21 Travel Form – Needed to be sent to Main Campus for Approval
Link for Travel Information from Main Campus
Faculty Leave and Travel Request Instructions
- Out of State Request link
- If you are traveling out of state, complete the information by using the “Out-of-State Travel Requests and Reimbursements” link above.
- If you have questions regarding the funding source, contact Dr. Davis.
- For step by step instructions, use the “CVM Business Services – Travel” link above.
- Call Cara Koerperich at 2-4501 or visit her office in the Dean's Business Office Trotter 102.
- Cara will help set-up your registration and airfare.
- You make your own lodging and will be reimbursed
- Make sure to bring an itemized bill from the hotel after your stay.
- If traveling internationally make sure you follow FMD ProtocolsComplete your On-line Leave Request (this is to ask for Official Leave).
- When you return, complete your Reimbursement RequestConsulting Travel, when applicable: make sure your consulting request has been completed and approved
- Complete the information at the “Out-of-State Travel Requests and Reimbursements” link above.