Adryanna Siqueira Drake
Clinical Assistant Professor, Counselor
Education and Professional Training
- BS: Psychology, Universidade Catolica de Goias, Brazil
- MA: Sociology, Kansas State University
- MS: Family Studies and Human Services (specialization in Marriage and Family Therapy), Kansas State University
- PhD: Family Studies and Human Services (sp. Marriage and Family Therapy) Kansas State University
- CS742 Clinical Skills: Communication
- CS753 Authentic video interactions (Small Animal Community Practice)
- CS750 Career Risk Awareness (Equine)
- CS753 Communication rounds (Small Animal Community Practice)
- CS738 Grief and loss rounds (Oncology).
- Veterinary medical student well-being
- Interventions to improve veterinary medical student well-being
- Effectiveness of communication skills training
Dr. Drake is a licensed clinical marriage and family therapist, and provides mental health services to individuals and couples. Her clinical services are limited to veterinary medical students, faculty and staff within the KSU CVM community, and clients of the VHC who experience distress related to companion animal loss.