Applying for Admission
K-State applications are available June 1 to September 15.
A complete K-State application consists of:
1. Completed VMCAS online application
- Due by 1 p.m. Eastern Time September 15
- When completing the VMCAS application you will be required to submit three evaluations. These evaluations must be from a veterinarian, your advisor or a professor, and from another person who is not related to you.
2. K-State Supplemental Application Packet, which includes:
Completed K-State Supplemental Application (pdf)
(Available June 1 - September 15)
Transcripts from ALL colleges and universities attended in sealed envelopes. It is acceptable for your official transcripts to be marked “issued to student” as long as they are received in a sealed university envelope.
Non-refundable $50 USD application processing fee made payable to College of Veterinary Medicine. International applicants must submit a $50 USD cashiers check or money order.
Photocopy of GRE score report AND official GRE scores must be sent from ETS to institutional code 6334 and departmental code 0617.
Applicants are not required to submit GRE scores if ALL of the prerequisite courses for the DVM degree program are completed at Kansas State University. The academic ranking of these applicants is based on the GPA of the prerequisite science courses for the DVM degree program.
- Do not staple documents.
Supplemental Application submission
The supplemental material must
- be placed in ONE envelope
- postmarked no later than September 15, and
- mailed to:
Office of the Associate Dean for Admissions
Kansas State University
College of Veterinary Medicine
101 Trotter Hall
Manhattan, KS 66506-5601
Incomplete applications will not be considered.