Assistant Professor, Food Animal Therapeutics
BVSc, MS, PhD
BVSc: Bangalore Veterinary College, University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore, India
MS (Microbiology): Kansas State University
PhD (Microbiology/Epidemiology): Kansas State University
Area of Specialization
- Antimicrobial Resistance
- Antibiotic Alternatives in Food Animal Agriculture
- Food Animal Therapeutics
- Liver Abscesses in Feedlot Cattle
- Food animal production medicine (swine and cattle) with an emphasis on antimicrobial resistance.
- Epidemiology of drug resistant bacterial nosocomial infections in small and large animals.
- Clinical implications of antimicrobial resistance.
- Veterinary Bacteriology and Mycology (DMP 812; 2nd year)
- International Veterinary Medicine (DMP 885; Elective)