McArthur Hafen, Jr.
Clinical Associate Professor, Director of Counseling Services
Office: 001 Trotter Hall
- MS: Family and Human Development (Utah State University)
- Ph D: Marriage and Family Therapy (Brigham Young University)
- Authentic student-client video reviews (4th year)
- Grief and loss (4th year)
- Career Risk Awareness (4th year)
- Client communication (4th year)
- Basic communication skills (3rd year)
- Veterinary medical student wellness
- Communication training
- Companion animal loss
Dr. Hafen has worked with CVM students, staff, faculty, and health center clientele since 2004. He is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. He meets with individuals and couples.