- Pre-registration is due by February 3, 2020.
- Registration fee includes lectures, proceedings, catered luncheon and refreshment breaks.
- Full Registration - $60
- KSU Students/Faculty/Staff - $0 with code provided via email
How to Register
- By mail: Print off the registration form with information and payment. Send the form to the Office of Continuing Education at: 213 Trotter Hall, 1710 Denison Ave., Manhattan, KS 66506
- Online: Register online at this link
- By e-mail: send information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By phone: Call the Office of Continuing Education with your information and credit card information at 785-532-4528.
By registering I give my permission to distribute my name and contact information to conference attendees and vendors. If I prefer not to be included in these distributed listed, I will include a written request with my registration for my contact information to be omitted.
Special Assistance: Kansas State University is committed to making conferences and non-credit programs accessible to all participants. A participant in a conference or non-credit program with a disability who needs accommodations or has special dietary requirements should contact the Registration Coordinator at (785) 532-4528 or email@example.com. Requests for assistance should be made three weeks prior to the event. After that date, we will make every effort to provide assistance but cannot guarantee that requested services will be available.