Boehringer Ingelheim Research Award Opportunities:
- Boehringer Ingelheim Veterinary Research Scholar Award
- Applicants must have participated in VRSP and attended the National Symposium
- Boehringer Ingelheim Research Award for Graduate Veterinarians
- Applicants must have DVM and be finishing PhD or residency
- Please contact Dr. Kate KuKanich if you are interested in applying for these awards!
- Applicants must have participated in VRSP (or a similar summer of research) and are interested in a second summer research experience
- Please contact Dr. Kate KuKanich if you are interested in applying for this award!
- Eligible candidates must be accepted into a MS, PhD, or DVM/PhD at the time of application and have a faculty mentor
- Eligible candidates must be willing to commit to working at the NBAF after degree completion