2019 North American PRRS Symposium Abstract/Posters
One online submission portal is now available for the North American PRRS Symposium AND CRWAD 2019 meetings! The link to submit your abstract(s) is located on the CRWAD conference site on the Abstract Guidelines page. Note: The first deadline for abstract submission (and to be considered for a NA PRRSS Travel Fellowship Award) is July 1, 2019.
General Abstract/Poster Information for NA PRRS Symposium:
- All submitted abstracts to NA PRRS Symposium only must be related to porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus (PRRSV) and emerging pig viruses/foreign animal diseases of swine.
- As it was for prior meetings, all abstracts that relate to the meeting topics listed above are automatically accepted for presentation as a POSTER at the NA PRRS Symposium. Please refer to the Program Schedule for the NA PRRSS/NC229 poster session, reception, and research discussion. Poster size details will be available soon.
- All poster presenters (presenting authors) will be contacted via email with their poster number and setup instructions.
- All abstracts are published and made public through the official meeting website and other venues.
- The printed NA PRRSS program will include a matrix with poster numbers, titles, presenting authors.
- The digital proceedings available for download (pdf) will be posted on the NA PRRSS website and will include the full abstract text.