2019 North American PRRS Symposium Abstract/Posters
One online submission portal is now available for the North American PRRS Symposium AND CRWAD 2019 meetings! The link to submit your abstract(s) is located on the CRWAD conference site on the Abstract Guidelines page.
September 1, 2019 - Second Abstract Deadline-NA PRRSS Abstract/Oral Presentations/Poster Second Deadline: This is the second and final deadline to submit abstracts to be considered for Oral Presentations. After September 1, 2019, any abstract submitted is for posters only.
October 1, 2019 - Poster only Deadline: This is the final deadline to submit abstracts to be presented as posters at the NA PRRS Symposium.
General Abstract/Poster Information for NA PRRS Symposium:
- All submitted abstracts to NA PRRS Symposium only must be related to porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus (PRRSV) and emerging pig viruses/foreign animal diseases of swine.
- As it was for prior meetings, all abstracts that relate to the meeting topics listed above are automatically accepted for presentation as a POSTER at the NA PRRS Symposium Poster Session and Reception (open to NA PRRS Symposium registered participants only) on Saturday, November 2, 2019 from 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. Poster Session 1 details (size, setup, etc.) are listed at: https://crwad.org/crwad2019/posters-information/.
- All poster presenters (presenting authors) will be contacted via email with their poster number and setup instructions.
- All abstracts are published and made public through the official meeting website and other venues.
- The printed NA PRRSS program will include a matrix with poster numbers, titles, presenting authors.
- The digital proceedings available for download (pdf) will be posted on the NA PRRSS website and will include the full abstract text.