- Pre-registration is due by October 27 2017. Registrations received after this date will be assessed a late fee of $25.
- Registration fee includes lectures, proceedings, catered luncheon and refreshment breaks.
- Refunds, less a $20.00 handling charge, will be made if notification is received by October 27, 2017.
Veterinarian - $130
Student/KSU Faculty - Complimentary**
- If Students or Faculty wish to purchase lunch, it will be $15.
Additional Late Fee after October 27 - $25
How to Register
- By mail: Print off the registration form with information and payment. Send the form to the Office of Continuing Education at: 213 Trotter Hall, 1710 Denison Ave., Manhattan, KS 66506
- Online: Register online at this link.
- By e-mail: send information to email@example.com.
- By phone: Call the Office of Continuing Education with your information and credit card information at 785-532-4528.
By registering I give my permission to distribute my name and contact information to conference attendees and vendors. If I prefer not to be included in these distributed listed, I will include a written request with my registration for my contact information to be omitted.
Special Assistance: Kansas State University is committed to making conferences and non-credit programs accessible to all participants. A participant in a conference or non-credit program with a disability who needs accommodations or has special dietary requirements should contact the Registration Coordinator at (785) 532-4528 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests for assistance should be made three weeks prior to the event. After that date, we will make every effort to provide assistance but cannot guarantee that requested services will be available.