Alyssa Comroe, DVM
Clinical Assistant Professor
- Bachelor of Science: University of Miami
- MPH: University of Florida
- DVM: University of Florida
- Shelter Medicine Elective Rotation (4th year)
- Animal Shelter Basics: Medicine and Management (1st/2nd year elective)
Dr. Comroe’s clinical interests include developing more practice ready shelter veterinarians, epidemiology, infectious diseases commonly found in animal shelters, forensics, population management, behavior of animals in shelters and HQHVSN techniques.