- DVM: Kansas State University
- Residency: Kansas State University
- Radiology (2nd year)
- Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging I (4th year)
- 3D Imaging Anatomy (elective)
- Veterinary Ultrasonography (elective)
- Research involves the use of diagnostic imaging modalities to include: radiography, ultrasound, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, and nuclear medicine.
Dr. Armbrust is interested in all modalities of diagnostic imaging including radiology, ultrasound, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, and nuclear scintigraphy. She enjoys the wide variety of patients imaged ranging from dogs, cats, and horses to exotic pets/zoo animals, food animals, and camelids.