|Age||Age 9 yrs|
- Approximately 2 weeks prior to presentation, developed an acute non-weight bearing lameness in the right front leg.
- Grade IV/V right front lameness with pain elicited in axillary region.
- CBC/Chemistry – within normal limits
- Right humeral radiographs – mild degenerative joint disease of right shoulder and moderate degenerative joint disease of right elbow
- Thoracic radiographs – What are your radiographic findings and impressions?
Figure 1: Ventrodorsal View
Figure 2: Left Lateral View
Figure 3: Right Lateral View