We are dedicated to providing the highest possible standard of care to veterinary patients with eye diseases. A member of the team is available to deal with eye emergencies 24 hours a day. Although most of our patients are dogs, cats and horses, we also treat a wide range of more exotic species.
The provision of a high standard of care in veterinary ophthalmology demands not only clinical expertise but a range of technologically advanced instrumentation, which is not available to most veterinarians.
- Referral examinations
- Yearly examinations
- CERF (Certified eye registry foundation) exams for purebred dogs
- Consultations with other services in the hospital
- Emergency service
- Exams and rechecks for chronic eye problems
Additional diagnostic services
- Ocular ultrasonography
- Eyelid surgery
- Corneal surgery
- Cataract surgery
- Laser surgery
- Cryo surgery
- Glaucoma drainage implant surgery
- Intraocular prosthetic implantation
- Orbital surgery
- Parotid duct transposition
Learn about when your pet should see us and eye exam procedures.
Is your pet a candidate for a clinical trial? Read about open trials here.