Seminars Hosted at KSUCVM
Faculty Council Seminars - (password protected)
The following recordings are posted with presenter consent:
Fall 2016 DMP Seminars
Spring 2016 DMP Seminars
- Dr. Wayne Carter: Path to 2025 – Kansas City Region Life Sciences
- Dr. William C. Wilson - Rift Valley Fever - A Model "One Health"Vector-borne Disease
- Dr. Anke Richter - Translating Epidemiological Data to Human Population Outcomes: The Power of Simulation
Fall 2015 DMP Seminars
- Dr. Ryan R. Hanson: Polymeric Materials for Improved Diagnostic and Biosensing Applications
- Dr. R. Scott Beyer: An Update on Health Issues Related to Commercial and Backyard Poultry Producers
Spring 2017 A&P Seminars
- Dr Bruce Schultz: Salt: leaving the cell and filling the quiver
- Dr Daniel Marcus: Cochlear transport of sodium: role in hearing and recovering from sudden hearing loss
- Dr. Hans Coetzee: Where's the beef? Alleviating pain and stress during the beef production cycle
- Dr. Mark Weiss: Clinical translation of cell therapy
- Thitikan Jirakittisonthon: 3D Human Lysate Gel Culture: How & Why?
- James D. Lillich: Prostaglandins- Oh No Not Again!!
- Butch KuKanich: Analgesics and pain control in dogs, what's next?
Spring 2016 A&P Seminars