1. K-State home
  2. »College of Veterinary Medicine
  3. »International Programs
  4. »Going Abroad

College of Veterinary Medicine

photo contesttwinningpondicherry

Going Abroad

Travel Advice

Make an appointment with the CVM International Programs Office for advice on international travel.

The KSU study abroad office can help get travel insurance through the university.

Lafene Health Center offers travel clinic appointment consultations for immunizations and medications. 

Financial Assistance

The CVM awards scholarships periodically during the year to students traveling abroad. Contact international@vet.k-state.edu for more details.

The KSU study abroad website has a scholarship database to review for KSU students.

International Veterinary Students Association - KSU Chapter

Learn about previous student experiences and find additional resources on their website.