The College of Veterinary Medicine (CVM) has a long, rich, and continuing history of international friendships, collaboration and outreach. The CVM welcomes the growing internationalization of both the College and Kansas State University, and is eager to play a strong role in furthering this process.
The mission of the International Activities Committee is to :
- Increase awareness of, and encourage participation in, international veterinary activities by the CVM community
- Promote and facilitate visiting scholars and personnel exchanges
- Educate the CVM community about international veterinary activities
- Increase funding available to CVM faculty and students for international activities
- Aid and develop veterinary medicine globally