The ONLY personal insurance network designed for and by veterinarians.
$25,000 Group Term Life Insurance - NO COST!
- The AVMA LIFE Trust will cover the cost of this benefit for each SAVMA member in good standing.
- No application required.
- Guaranteed issue.
- You will be covered while you are an active, full time student and member of SAVMA
Student Basic Protection Package – Guaranteed issue with NO medical questions! - Cost is only $22 per month regardless of age or gender.
- $300 Rabies Vaccination maximum benefit
- $500/month while disabled to help cover living expenses if a covered disability prevents you from attending veterinary school
- $2000 semester stipend if covered disability forces withdrawal from school
- $100,000 life insurance benefit
Hospital Indemnity Coverage - $100-$400 per day benefit - Cost varies depending on benefit amount and age.
- Cash benefit payable to you during a covered hospitalization
- Cash benefit for up to 3 medically necessary out-patient procedures per year
- Maternity/pregnancy benefits included
- Many other additional benefits included
Delta Dental and EyeMed Vision Insurance Plans - Plans available beginning under $8.00 per month.
- Choice of high and low dental plants
- Nationwide network
- Immediate benefits upon enrollment
Contact your AVMA LIFE Campus Representative to find out more about student benefits including the AVMA LIFE Medical Marketplace.
Angie and Kevin Payne, AVMA LIFE Authorized Representatives
Payne Financial Strategies, Inc
PO Box 636, 116 E. 7th St.
Lyndon, KS 66451
PHONE: 888-282-8066 or 785-633-0630
Underwritten by New York Life Insurance Co. (NY, NY 10010)