The conference will take place June 5-7, 2016, at the Hilton Garden Inn and Conference Center, 410 S Third St. in Manhattan, Kan.
Pre-registration is strongly encouraged. Confirmations will be sent by e-mail to those registering before May 20. Recent DVM graduates (2013, 2014 or 2015) and veterinary technicians are invited to attend at a discounted rate. *The discounted veterinary technician rate is available for the Sunday Veterinary Technician track only. To attend multiple days, please select full conference registration or add single day registrations.
Full Conference Registration Includes:
- All educational sessions (Sunday through Tuesday)
- KVMA Trade Show
- Sunday conference and Alumni brunch
- Monday breakfast and lunch
- Tuesday breakfast and lunch
- All refreshment breaks
- Two Complimentary hours of K-State Online Continuing Education (Coupon Code Required)
One-day Conference Registration Includes:
- Educational sessions
- Refreshment breaks and meals planned for the chosen date
Spouse or Guest Conference Registration
- Sunday Registration Includes: Alumni Awards Brunch and all refreshment breaks
- Monday Registration Includes: breakfast, KVMA Awards Lunch, all refreshment breaks, KVMA trade show
- Tuesday Registration Includes: breakfast, lunch, all refreshment breaks, KVMA trade show
- Full Conference Guest Registration includes: Alumni Awards Brunch, KVMA Awards Lunch, KVMA trade show, all breakfasts and all refreshment breaks.
Proceedings books will be printed by specialty track. Each track will have its own separate proceedings. Printed proceedings are available at an additional cost. Cost is determined on amount of material in the booklet. Digital proceedings are available at a minimal cost on a USB flash drive or at no additional cost on the conference's mobile app. Please select your track(s) when you register.
Download the proceedings for FREE on our mobile app. Learn how to download our mobile app at our page.
Your CE certificate may be picked up at the registration desk before you leave the conference.
Free parking is available in the parking garage at the Hilton Garden Inn and Conference Center.
Conference Mobile App
This year, we are featuring a mobile app to help you navigate the 78th Annual Conference for Veterinarians! Features include:
- Conference Schedules
- Customize a Schedule to YOUR Professional Needs
- Speaker Biographies
- Speaker Presentation Proceedings
- Conference and Speaker Evaluations
- Conference Location Map
- Direct Connection to the K-State Veterinary College's Social Media
- Local Hotel Information
- Stay Up-to-Date on any last minute changes with the conference!
Find out how to download the conference app on this page!
Conference Educational Contact Hours Available
Three contact hours available:
Saturday - Pre-conference wet labs (additional registration required)
Six contact hours available - Sunday
Seven contact hours available - Monday
Four contact hours available - Tuesday
Office of Continuing Education