- Please note: The Events Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. & 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Registration fee includes lunch, refreshment breaks and handouts.
- Refunds will not be issued after Sept. 27. Refunds prior to this date will have a $10 handling charge.
- LIMITED SPACE IS AVAILABLE. PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED TO SECURE SPOT. Submitting registration information does not secure your spot. Registration must be paid before spot is confirmed.
No Onsite or Day-Of Registrations will be accepted. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Adult - $35.00
Student/Youth - $15.00
Suggested student/youth registration age is 10 years and over.
How to Register
- Online: Register online at this link.
- By e-mail: Fill out a registration form with information and payment. Send the form to email@example.com
- By mail: Print off the registration form with information and payment. Send the form to the Office of Continuing Education at: 213 Trotter Hall, 1710 Denison Ave., Manhattan, KS 66506
- By phone: Call the Office of Continuing Education with your information and credit card information at 785-532-4528.
Registration can be paid for with check or credit card. Checks must be made out to the Kansas Horse Council. You can call with credit card information at 785-532-4528. Payments must be made ahead of time, payment will not be accepted at the conference. (No Cash, Check or Credit Card)
By registering I give my permission to distribute my name and contact information to conference attendees and vendors. If I prefer not to be included in these distributed listed, I will include a written request with my registration for my contact information to be omitted.
Special Assistance: Kansas State University is committed to making conferences and non-credit programs accessible to all participants. A participant in a conference or non-credit program with a disability who needs accommodations or has special dietary requirements should contact the Registration Coordinator at (785) 532-4528 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests for assistance should be made three weeks prior to the event. After that date, we will make every effort to provide assistance but cannot guarantee that requested services will be available.