Assistant Clinical Professor, Soft Tissue Surgery
Education and Professional Training
- Residency: University of Tennessee
- Fellowship: University of Tennessee
- Internship: Hollywood Animal Hospital, Hollywood, Florida / Dallas Veterinary Surgical Center, Dallas, Texas
- DVM: The Ohio State University
- BS (Biology): Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, New York
- Introduction to Basic Surgical Principles (2nd year)
- Veterinary Surgery I (3rd year)
- Clinical Small Animal Soft Tissue Surgery (4th year)
- Advanced Soft Tissue Surgery (4th year)
- Supplemental Soft Tissue Surgery (4th year)
- Collaborative clinical based studies
- Interventional surgery for tracheal collapse.
- Gait analysis of dogs with orthopedic disease.
- Dr. Haynes’ clinical duties include teaching residents, interns, and veterinary students in the principles of soft tissue surgery. She enjoys performing reconstructive surgery and treating challenging wounds.