Computing and Technical Support
- To provide a reliable and efficient computer network environment by planning, implementing and maintaining systems that fit the needs of the college's faculty, staff and students.
- To provide support for computer hardware and software installations, maintenance and upgrades.
- To support the CVM student computing initiative in order to provide the best teaching/learning environment possible.
- To provide expertise and troubleshooting of software applications that our faculty, staff and students use to accomplish their missions.
- To develop, enhance and support applications to meet the college's information processing needs.
For all computing related services, call the CaTS Hotline at 785-532-4725CaTS@vet.k-state.edu, or stop by room 4, Trotter Hall., e-mail
Current CVM I.T. News: