12th Annual Samuel Kelsall III Memorial Hunt
October 23 & 24, 2014
Get ready for upland bird season with this exclusive opportunity to benefit College of Veterinary Medicine student scholarships and the Samuel Kelsall III Memorial Scholarship. Plans include a five-stand competition, country gourmet meals, a guided hunt and a chance to win a shotgun. Please see map and web site below.
Act fast — space is limited! To reserve your spot, please complete the online registration form below and return. You will receive a confirmation. Deadline to register is October 11.
Please contact Jodi Dragastin, development coordinator, at 785-532-4378 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Download the brochure (PDF)
Cost per person is $725. This includes hunt fees that cover items listed in the box below. The remaining $230 is a tax-deductible contribution to support scholarships for students interested in food safety/inspection through the Dr. Samuel Kelsall, III Memorial Scholarship.
Schedule for Samuel Kelsall III Memorial Hunt
Thursday, October 23
- 2:30 p.m. Check in at ranch
- 3:30 p.m. Five-Stand Competition
- 6 p.m. Appetizers & Refreshments served fireside at the Ranch House
- 7 p.m. Country Gourmet Supper
- 8 p.m. Social time
Friday, October 24
- 7:30 a.m. Breakfast
- 8:15 a.m. Morning hunt
- 10 a.m. Refreshment Break: Beverages & Homemade Pastry
- 12 p.m. Hot Lunch served back at the Ranch House (with Ranch's right-from-the-oven Cinnamon Rolls)
- 1:30 p.m. Afternoon hunt
- 3:15 p.m. Refreshment Break: Beverages & Freshly Baked Cookies
- 4:30 p.m. Afternoon hunt concludes
- 5 p.m. Pick up your game at the Ranch Office, Check Out, Departure
Registration fee includes:
- Round of clays (on-site five stand)
- Excellent on-site accommodations - two guests per room with private or semi-private bathrooms
- Country gourmet meals - breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Complimentary appetizers and drinks before dinner
- Professional guides with dogs
- Your game processed and packaged
- Ringneck Ranch logo cap and insulated cooler
- Field transportation via four-wheel-drive crew-cab hunt trucks
Did you know?
Keith Houghton (KSU 1971), your host at Ringneck Ranch, was Willie the Wildcat in 1970 and 1971 ... just thought it was worth mentioning!
K-State Football Following the Hunt
Saturday, October 25, K-State vs. Texas. Kick-off will be announced one week prior to the game.
We welcome you to join us at Cat Town two hours prior to kickoff – food and beverages will be served.
If you wish to order tickets please request them by calling 785-532-5663 by Oct. 1. They will be available on a first ask basis. We will have them at Cat Town.
For additional lodge information and driving directions, visit: www.RingneckRanch.net