The following support services are available through CaTS:
- New CVM network accounts
- Office network connectivity
- Computer and Peripheral recommendation and purchasing
- New computer setup, computer relocation
- Computer/peripheral troubleshooting and repair
- Hardware and software installation
- Web page updates, OneNote course files
- Digital Signage content
For all computing needs, please call the CaTS Hotline at 2-4725.
To make a service or support request:
Call the Hotline at 2-4725
For your convenience, this number is manned continuously, whenever possible, from 8:00am to 5:00pm on weekdays. Requests made after 5:00pm and on weekends will be answered first thing on the next business day.
Explain your request or problem.
Every effort will be made to solve your problem over the phone. If your problem or request cannot be solved over the phone, the request will be numbered and entered into the support database and assigned to the next available technician. If you prefer a particular technician, you may request them at this time. You may also request that the technician make sure you are present during the visit if you wish.
A technician will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Again, response to non-emergency requests after business hours will occur the morning of the next business day.
Emergencies after hours:
If you are unable to log into the CVM network, VetStar, or UVIS:
Try to connect from another machine or office to help determine if the problem is isolated to your machine or connection, or if it is a system-wide problem.
If the problem seems to be system-wide, please contact one of the following numbers.
If the problem is considered mission-critical, please contact one of the following numbers.
Every effort will be made to rectify the problem as soon as possible.
- Nancy Hawkins - Vetstar Administrator 785-313-0839
- Eric Herrman - UVIS Administrator 785-313-4031
- Steve Waldron - CVM Network Administrator 785-313-0233
- DeAnna Jacklovich - Asst. CVM Network Administrator 785-313-0235