James Lillich, DVM, MS, DACVS
Associate Professor, Equine Surgery
DVM: Colorado State University
Internship: Cornell University
Residency: The Ohio State University
- Clinical Instructor: The Ohio State University
- Veterinary Surgery II (3rd year) - lab/lect.
- Adv. Large Animal Surgery (Graduate)
- Equine Lameness (3rd year)
- Equine Surgery (4th year)
- Clinical Sciences Seminar
Effects of non-steroidal, anti-inflammatory drugs on the gastrointestinal system and wound healing
Strategies for effective correction of limb deformities in foals and young horses
Novel strategies for treating endotoxemia
Minimizing surgical morbidity in fusion of the equine pastern joint
Dr. Lillich specializes in equine orthopedic surgery, however, has interests in general large animal surgery.