Outstanding Young Alumnus Award
To recognize a recent graduate who has demonstrated outstanding contributions to the veterinary profession, and / or their community, state or nation.
- Graduate of KSU Veterinary College 10 years or less;
- Member of the KSU CVM VMAA;
- Current Executive Board members of the VMAA are ineligible;
Criteria for Selection:
- Exhibit outstanding contributions to veterinary medicine;
- Demonstrate leadership in the veterinary profession;
- Active in their local community: civic, local/state government, church, etc;
- Humanitarian services and contributions to society and the profession rather than material success alone;
Presentation of Award
Award to be presented at the Annual Conference for Veterinarians at the Heritage Evening Event.
|Outstanding Young Alumnus Award|
|2013||Dr. Copper Aitken-Palmer||2003|
|2012||Dr. Cliff Mitchell||2002|