Skip to the content

Kansas State University

Board Certification


The Farm Animal clinicians are board certified by various colleges in veterinary specialties. Eligibility for specialization requires a veterinary degree, and either an internship and residency program or sufficient clinical experience. After completing clinical work, eligible candidates may then take the appropriate board certification exam.

Clinicians are certified in the following colleges: