Instructional Technology and Design
CDs about Teaching Seminars
Diaz, V. (Magna Publications). (November 2, 2011). Best practices for designing successful blended courses [Online Seminar CD].
Best Practices for Designing Successful Blended Courses
The unique challenges and opportunities of blended courses make mastering their design a pathway to professional development for faculty and enhanced learning for students. This online seminar will show you how to design a blended course from scratch or re-design a traditional class.
What You’ll Learn:
- An overview of re-design for the blended environment
- A basic model for course re-design
- Mapping your course into the blended mode
- Organizing content into instructional modules
- Common crisis points for students and instructors, and how to handle them
- Tips for aligning your course with quality assurance rubrics.