Instructional Technology and Design
CDs about Teaching Seminars
Zoller, K. (Magna Publications). (October 5, 2011). Seven ways to increase student attention and learning [Online Seminar CD/DVD].
Seven Ways to Increase Student Attention and Learning
Learn how to harness them for your classroom in Seven Ways to Increase Student Attention and Learning, a 90-minute video online seminar with Dr. Kendall Zoller.
What You’ll Learn:
- Strategies for accelerating learning
- Communication methods to guide student attention without direct management
- Practices to build credibility quickly and efficiently
- Techniques to increase student participation
- Skills for reaching all students, from the quiet to the resistant
- Ways to create and build on positive classroom dynamics.