April Haynes, DVM, DACVS
Assistant Clinical Professor, Soft Tissue Surgery
• Residency: University of Tennessee
• Fellowship: University of Tennessee
• Internship: Dallas Veterinary Surgical Center, Dallas, Texas
• Internship: Hollywood Animal Hospital, Hollywood, Florida
• DVM: The Ohio State University
• BS (Biology): Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, New York
• Veterinary Surgery I (3rd year)
• Clinical Small Animal Soft Tissue Surgery (4th year)
•Advanced Surgical Experience (4th year)
• Interventional surgery for tracheal collapse.
• Gait analysis of dogs with orthopedic disease.
Clinical: Dr. Durant’s clinical interests include:
• Clinical teaching of residents, interns, and veterinary students in the principles of soft tissue surgery
• Reconstructive surgery.
• Treatment of tracheal collapse.
• Advances in wound management.