Online Seminar Procedures
• Register for the online seminar(s) in which you want to participate (individual seminars or certificate packages).
• After you have registered for seminar(s), you will receive an email with instructions on how to access the presentation. Saturday and Sunday registrations will be handled on the following Monday. Please allow 24 hours turn-around time to receive access information.
• Log-in and watch the online seminar(s) at your convenience. Individual seminars are available for 14 days and certificate programs are available for 28 days (starts when you receive your access information).
• Complete the online quiz.
• With a passing grade of 70% or higher, you will be granted access to a PDF certificate of completion that you can fill out and print for your records.
Online Seminar Computer Requirements
• High-speed Internet connection
• Run the readiness test at: http://public.online.ksu.edu/support/readiness/ This will verify that your computer is set-up to work with the seminar delivery system.